IBERIA, Líneas Aéreas de España, S.A. domiciled at calle Velázquez no. 130, 28006 Madrid, Telephone no. 902 400 500, Fax: 91 587 4741, E-mail: email@example.com registered in the Madrid Commercial Registry in Volume 182, Folio 14, Page 5595 C.I.F. (Tax No.) A28017648.
On a general basis, the relations between IBERIA, Líneas Aéreas de España, S.A., hereinafter IBERIA, and its customers, derived from the contracting of the products and services contained on this Website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
This Website has been created by IBERIA, for purposes of information and for personal use.
The fact of accessing this Website implies that the user is aware of and accepts the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- The content, commercial activities, products and services included on this Website are not designed or intended for those persons who reside in jurisdictions where such content is not authorized.
- Only those pages that appear on the table of contents and are served by www.iberia.com are included within this Website.
- Access to this Website is the exclusive responsibility of the users who do so.
- Access to this Website does not mean that any kind of a commercial relationship is established between Iberia and the user.
- Access to and navigating in this Website signifies that the user accepts and is aware of the legal warnings and the stated terms and conditions of use.
Updating and Modification of the information
- The information that appears on this Website is the information that was in effect on the date when it was last updated. Iberia reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information on this Website, and may restrict or prevent access to this Website.
- This Website may not be altered, changed, modified, or adapted. However, Iberia reserves the right to make whatever changes or modifications it deems appropriate at any time, and may make use of this right at any time and without prior notice.
- Iberia makes its very best effort in order to avoid any errors in the content that could appear on this Website. Iberia does not guarantee, nor does it accept responsibility for any consequences as may arise from errors in contents provided by third parties that could appear on this Website.
- Iberia accepts no liability whatsoever for any discrepancies as may exist between printed documents and the electronic version published on this Website. In the event of a discrepancy between the printed version and the version published on the Website, the printed version will take precedence.
- Iberia accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any content, commercial activities, products and services included, as may be viewed by means of electronic links, directly or indirectly, through this Website. The presence of links on the Iberia Website, unless expressly stated otherwise, is for information only and in no case should be construed to be a suggestion, invitation or recommendation with regard to them. These links do not represent any kind of relationship between Iberia and the private persons or companies to whom the wheel tes that can be accessed by means of these links belong. Iberia reserves the right to unilaterally remove the links that appear on its Website at any time.
- Iberia assumes no liability whatsoever for the content of any cyberspace forum or debate (Chat), bulletins or any kind of transmissions, which are linked to this Website, and shall cooperate, if so required by a court order or the relevant authorities, in the identification of the personas responsible for any such contents as may be in violation of the law.
- Iberia excludes any and all liability as may be derived from the transmission of information between users. The responsibility for any statements disseminated on this Website falls exclusively upon those who make them. Any kind of transmission of data whatsoever, as users of the Website may make, either to the Website itself or by means of it or through other accesses controlled by Iberia, which infringe the ownership rights of third parties, or the content of which is threatening, defamatory, obscene or pornographic, or the transmission of any other material constituting or encouraging conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, is prohibited.
- Iberia reserves the right to prevent or prohibit access by any Internet user who introduces into this Website any content contrary to legal provisions or morals, reserving the right to take whatever legal action it may deem advisable in order to avoid this kind of conduct.
- Iberia has obtained the information and materials included on the Website from sources considered to be reliable, however, although it has taken reasonable measures in order to be assured that the information contained is correct, Iberia does not guarantee that it is accurate, complete, or updated and, thus, users should not rely on it as if it were. Iberia expressly declines any liability whatsoever for errors or omissions in the Information contained in the pages of this Website.
- This Website does not provide any kind of investment recommendations whatsoever, nor legal, tax advice or advice of any other kind, and none of the information included should be taken as the basis for making investments or arriving at decisions. Similarly, the information contained on this Website is published for general use and does not taken into account specific investment objectives, the financial situation or particular needs of any individual Person. Before deciding on any investment, you should obtain appropriate and specific professional advice. The news of past profitability figures does not constitute a promise or guarantee of future returns.
- The content of this Website is intended solely for information purposes and under no circumstances should such content be used as, or be considered to be an offer for sale or an offer of securities, request for a purchase offer or a recommendation to carry out any other transaction.
- Iberia can incorporate reports by third parties or support the business of companies in a publication or an analysis report. Iberia accepts no liability whatsoever for a direct or induced loss, as a consequence of the use of such publications or analysis reports. Likewise, these items of information may not be copied, distributed or published by anyone who receives them, regardless of the purpose intended.
Navigation, Access and Security
- Access to and navigation in this Website means that the user accepts and is aware of the legal warnings and the terms and conditions of use contained herein. Iberia makes its very best effort in order for the navigation to take place in optimum conditions and to avoid adverse effects of any kind that could arise in the process.
- This Website has been designed to support Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer navigators. Iberia does not accept any liability whatsoever for any adverse effects of any kind as may arise for users who use other navigators or different versions of the navigators for which the Website has been designed.
- Access to the transactional services and those that include the capturing of personal details is obtained in a secure environment using the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol with a high-security encryption of 128 bits. The secure server establishes a connection whereby the information is transmitted encrypted. This ensures that the content transmitted is only intelligible for the customer's computer and Iberia's server. The user can check to ensure that he/she is within a secure environment if a locked padlock appears on the status bar of the navigator. The security guarantee of our servers is supported by a certificate issued by the firm Verisign. This certificate guarantees that our customer is transmitting his/her details to an Iberia server and not to a third party who may attempt to pass for us.
- Iberia is not responsible for nor does it guarantee that the access to this Website will be uninterrupted or that it will be error-free. Neither will it be liable for, nor will it guarantee that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website will be free from error or from causing adverse effects. In no case will Iberia be responsible for any losses or damages of any kind whatsoever as may arise on account of the accessing and use of the Web page, including but not restricted to those caused to computer systems or those brought about by the introduction of a virus. Iberia does not accept liability for any damages as may arise for users due to the improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way whatsoever for the falls, interruptions, faults or defects in telecommunications that could occur in transactions of a financial nature.
- The services offered on this Website can only be used correctly if the technical specifications for which it has been designed are met.
Protection of Information
- A visit to this Website does not mean that the user is obliged to provide any personal information. If the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this Website will be used for the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights stipulated in the Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Information within the framework of Spanish legislation. The details provided by users will be included in the personal files for which Iberia is responsible, where they will be kept in Spain by Iberia in a confidential manner.
- Users who provide information of a personal nature unequivocally consent to the inclusion of their details in the files containing data of a personal nature for which Iberia is responsible, as well as the computerized processing, or not, of such data, so that they can be used by Iberia for personalized commercial, operational and statistical purposes, expressly authorizing Iberia to extract and store data and to perform marketing studies in order to gear its offers to individual profiles. Iberia will be able to keep this information after the relationship with the user has ended in order to comply with legal requirements.
- Iberia will cancel the data collected whenever such information is no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or registered.
- The use of the data collected for a purpose other than that for which they were requested or collected will require the prior consent of the interested parties.
- Iberia has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary in order to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, as well as to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or accessing.
- Users who provide their personal details give their express consent for such information to be communicated to the Companies of the Iberia Group for use in activities in line with the purpose for which the information was collected. Similarly, users give their consent so that such data can be transferred internationally to the various Iberia headquarters or representatives throughout the world. Users who provide personal information are informed that such communication (to the Companies of the Iberia Group) comes about at the same time as the data are provided to Iberia. Moreover, the user expressly accepts that the data referred to in this point may be transferred to a third party who provides data processing services to IBERIA L.A.E. and to any IBERIA L.A.E affiliate or subsidiary company, in order that they may use such data in accordance with the purposes for which they were collected.
- Similarly, and in accordance with United States Federal Legislation, the personal details included in the PNR (reserve), will be accessible to the U.S. Customs Department if the origin or destination of your flight is in the United States, or if your flight stops over in that country.
- Users whose details are processed may exercise the rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of their data, and the revocation of their authorization, without cost and without retroactive effects, in the terms specified in Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Information, in accordance with the legally established procedure. These rights can be exercised by writing to the Department responsible for the automated filing system: IBERIA L.A.E. S.A. Dirección Sistemas/UC Producción, Zona Industrial nº 2, 28042, Madrid.
In order to exercise your right to have your details removed from the file, you must complete and mail the attached form, together with the verification documentation.
For any further clarification or if you have any queries, please contact us by e-mail at the following address: Atencion_datospersonales@iberia.es
When details are requested, there will be an indication as to the voluntary or compulsory nature of the provision of such information. A refusal to provide the information described as compulsory will mean that the service for which the details were requested cannot be provided or that you will be unable to access it. Also, the voluntary information requested is sought in order to be able to provide you the services offered in the best way possible.
- In the event that the users of this Website must provide their e-mail address in order to access some of the services offered, they may indicate their wish not to receive any kind of communication as Iberia might send, if such communication is not strictly connected with the purpose for which the service was requested. Iberia will make available to those users who are included on any kind of mailing list within this Website the appropriate mechanisms in order to unsubscribe.
- IBERIA registers the IP addresses (which all visitors have on accessing the Website) for exclusively internal purposes, such as access statistics and market segmentation. IBERIA Líneas Aéreas de España does not associate IP addresses with personally identifiable information and may provide third parties with extracts of the traffic to this Website that do not affect the customer's anonymity, with data on the number of visits to a particular section of the site, flows and traffic trends, and the like.
Information on Technical Aspects
- IBERIA will not be liable for any possible damages as may derive from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, occurring due to reasons beyond IBERIA's control; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the Data Processing Center, telephone lines, the Internet system or in other electronic systems; or any damages as may be caused by third parties by means of illegitimate intromissions beyond Iberia's control. Likewise, Iberia exonerates itself from any liability for any damages or setbacks a user may sustain as a consequence of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by Iberia whenever it originates from outside sources.